Your skin goes through a lot on a daily basis. Although taking care of it at home with a good skincare routine is important, it is not always enough. A HydraFacial® can help boost your skin’s health and radiance. This treatment is highly relaxing and can be done on your lunch break. Unlike treatments involving lasers, which can leave your face looking red and irritated, this one will have you walking out of our office glowing.
What is a HydraFacial®?
The idea behind the HydraFacial® is to combine all of the things your skin needs to be healthy into one 30-minute treatment. It is broken down into three main steps:
- Cleanse and Peel: A new, healthy layer of your skin is gently exposed.
- Extract and Hydrate: The next step is designed to thoroughly clean out your pores using gentle suction. It also leaves behind enough moisture to hydrate your skin.
- Fuse and Protect: Finally, the HydraFacial® prepares your skin to go back out in the world. Antioxidants and peptides are used to protect your skin and help it glow.
Additionally, there are different boost serums that can be added to your treatment. They can help you address certain skincare concerns, such as aging skin or sun damage. We can discuss the best possible treatment plan for you at your first visit.
Why Choose a HydraFacial®?
There are many treatments out there aimed at revitalizing and rejuvenating your face. You may be wondering why you should choose a HydraFacial®. Some of the biggest reasons include:
- Treatments take only 30 minutes and are very relaxing
- Your experience can be customized to meet your specific skin care needs
- It will not irritate your skin
- This treatment is both safe and effective on all skin tones and types, including sensitive skin
- Improvements are instantly visible
What Can a HydraFacial® Treat?
On top of the above reasons, one of the biggest perks of a HydraFacial® is that it can treat almost any skin imperfection. This treatment can help with:
- Clogged or enlarged pores
- Lack of skin elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Oily skin
- Age spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Brown spots
Contact Us Today for More Information
You can learn more about the HydraFacial® and what it can do for you by making an appointment with Physician Artistry. At our convenient location in Sterling, VA, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!