Are you close to your ideal size and weight but still have stubborn flab on your thighs, butt, or stomach? Do you struggle with cellulite, sagging skin, or other problems that make you dislike the way your body looks? If so, you could be an excellent candidate for CoolSculpting®.
What is CoolSculpting®?
CoolSculpting® is the most-requested non-invasive body contouring procedure in the country, giving you a firm and shapely body without the extent or invasiveness of surgery. It could be right for you if you are healthy, close to your ideal weight, and have stubborn bulges that don’t respond to diet or exercise.
How Does It Work?
Unlike similar treatments that use lasers and heat to melt fat cells, CoolSculpting® uses a process called cryolipolysis to freeze fat cells. The cutting-edge technology includes a built-in freeze sensor. This makes it possible for the professional to target specific areas without freezing the surrounding skin. After your sessions, your body flushes the fat cells out through its normal functions. There’s no need for the doctor or technician to remove the fat cells.
What are the Benefits?
- It is an FDA-approved treatment for targeted fat reduction.
- The procedure is noninvasive. There is no downtime and no recovery.
- The CoolSculpting® procedure is comfortable.
- You can use it anywhere that you have excess fat.
- The results are permanent as long as you maintain your weight.
- After a CoolSculpting® session, you can go back to your regular activities the same day.
What Areas Can You Target?
What is the Procedure Like?
- Session time may vary from patient to patient depending on the area being treated.
- The procedure is comfortable and relaxed. As you lie back and read or listen to music, the professional applies the CoolSculpting® device to your targeted areas.
- Your body will continue flushing fat cells from your body for several weeks. You’ll see the full results of CoolSculpting® after about three weeks after treatment, with the most drastic effects occurring after approximately two months.
Get In Touch with Us to Find Out More
If you’d like to learn more about the beautiful results you can get with CoolSculpting®, feel free to reach out and make an appointment with Physician Artistry! At our convenient location in Sterling, VA, our devoted team of professionals will be happy to explain the process in greater detail and help you decide if the procedure is right for you. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to hearing from you!